Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry
Reload this Page >

Looking for financial backers for new hobby store in Toledo!

Community
Search
Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Looking for financial backers for new hobby store in Toledo!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 09:16 AM
tso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for financial backers for new hobby store in Toledo!

I am currently looking for financial backers for a new Hobby store. I used to work at two of the three major hobby stores in the Toledo, OHarea and now I want my own store. I've had over 10 years experience in retail sales and know exactly what I expect when I walk into a store. I want to deliver the best customer service experience with friendly, knowledgable sales associates while carrying all the parts and brands that you would expect with prices at or BELOW mail order. Our product base will include R/C Cars & Trucks, R/C Planes, R/C Helicoptors, Plasic Models, Building Supplies and Paint, Slot Cars and other seasonal favorites. I don't want to be a toy store like another local store or sell empty pegboard like another. What I am offering to all financial backers is the opportunity to buy anything at cost for yourself. If you're a hobby enthusiast, you know this could save you a lot of $$$. If you would like to know more about me or my dream, please e-mail me your informationto [email protected] and I'll be happy to call you. Serious inquiries only please.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:19 AM
BuckeyeBomber01

Default RE: Looking for financial backers for new hobby store in Toledo!

I WISH YOU THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in columbus now, but am from oregon. I worked for hobby-town in Springfield, but a 45 minute drive to the nearest hobbystore is lame. best of luck!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:30 AM
B Shipp
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Looking for financial backers for new hobby store in Toledo!

I don’t think as an investor I would just want to buy parts at cost, I would want a return on my investment. Do you have a business plan ready to present to an investor?