RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/employment-jobs-help-wanted-radio-control-industry-480/)
-   -   Sales Man Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/employment-jobs-help-wanted-radio-control-industry-480/10113287-sales-man-needed.html)

Falcons Cuz 11-03-2010 02:11 PM

Sales Man Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Guys
I am having a lot of Honda 26cc converted gas engines for sale about 60 engines .These are brand new four stroke engines from a Honda power tool and these engines are pending for patient so i got all these engines from a dealer of power tool engines i have sold a few of them but i do not have time to sell all of them so i want a sales man who will sell these engines for me and i will give $15 USD on the sale of each engine so if any one of you are interested to work for me then contact me at my email address.These are the discriptions of the engines

RPM 5,000
Made Japan
Propeller 17*8/18*6
Weight 2.5 kg
Displacement 26 cc
Horsepower 1.2
Cost $120 USD
Ignition Transistorized magneto
Type Four stroke
Carburetor Walbro type
Net torque 1.1 N.M at 5,000 RPMs

If you guys want any other information about the engine then feel free to contact me at my email address or call me the following are a few pics of the converted motor
falconsamad@gmail.com

tschuy 11-03-2010 03:41 PM

RE: Sales Man Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much of a hub to support the prop. Seems it would be better to have more surface area to bite and hold the prop.

Have you thought about putting these up on Ebay?

My two cents....

jester_s1 11-04-2010 07:23 PM

Second that. The prop isn't going to stay on for long with that setup. Looks dangerous to me. No way I'd sell them and expose myself to a lawsuit. And I'm also not too thrilled with a heavy 26cc that only does 5k rpms.

jester_s1 11-04-2010 07:52 PM

Second that. The prop isn't going to stay on for long with that setup. Looks dangerous to me. No way I'd sell them and expose myself to a lawsuit. And I'm also not too thrilled with a heavy 26cc that only does 5k rpms.

raptureboy 06-29-2011 11:21 AM

Your kidding, right? 2.5 kilo's at 1.4 hp, thats almost 5lbs for an engine! I don't see much of a conversion there. Good luck with it. My DLE 20 puts out 2.5 hp at 29oz weight.

USMCrawler 09-07-2011 02:24 PM

How is it possible to patent something that is built by another company , you got on sale , and attached a prop to ? Seems strange..........

expresscraft 11-02-2011 07:05 AM

change that prop adapter to a 1/4 collet and make it water cooled, put the pullstart back on and i would give it a go in a boat, you cant beat a honda motor, if there is a clutch option that would be even better.

Kostas1 05-15-2012 06:12 AM

I'll give you 50$+shipping for one!

fgdsfg 01-21-2013 12:59 AM

put these up on Ebay will help you to sold it soon, good luck.