RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/employment-jobs-help-wanted-radio-control-industry-480/)
-   -   Expert Builder Available to Design / Build / Assemble your Project ~ NJ Area (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/employment-jobs-help-wanted-radio-control-industry-480/11594417-expert-builder-available-design-build-assemble-your-project-%7E-nj-area.html)

Blender4U 02-07-2014 05:46 AM

Expert Builder Available to Design / Build / Assemble your Project ~ NJ Area

Expert Builder Available to Design / Build / Assemble your Project ~ NJ Area

• Excellent Reputation with over 25 years experience.
  • Can Design / Build / Assemble any type of project:
    • Aircraft / Helis / Cars / Boats / Drones
    • Warbirds / Aerobatic 3D / Scale Replicas, etc.
    • Scratch Built / Kits / ARF's (but with an added "builders" touch)
    • Covering / Fiberglassing / Paint
  • Have relationships with most vendors.
  • Can outfit any project turnkey with the latest technology.
  • Literally have built / assembled 100's ( too many to count ) of aircraft for customers all around the country.
  • Have built T.O.C. giant scale aircraft for competitors.
  • Have built scale warbirds and shipped internationally to customers abroad.
  • No project too big or too small.

About my shop:

• Primary building table was custom built out of steel and surface grinded to make a truly flat and true building surface. Then 1" plate glass was added. This produces straight and true wings / components.
  • 4 additional building tables.
  • Can handle up to 5 projects at the same time based on type of build and building process.
  • Over a dozen industrial wood working machines from lathes, to milling machines, and all your conventional wood working equipment.
  • Fully functional paint booth with automotive grade air compressor with evaporators, moisture control, etc.
  • Climate Controlled facility with central heat / air.

How I work:

• I work in the shop on nights and weekends.
  • Projects are based on first come first serve basis.
  • Each job is individually priced.
  • You can visit my shop to bring me your projects personally, I will travel to meet within a reasonable distance for a slight fee to cover fuel, you can ship via common carrier or truck freight directly to my shop.

• Please feel free to contact me here through RCU via PM or Email
  • Personal Email: [email protected]
  • I will get back to you within the same day and usually within an hour or two.
  • I can provide pictures of my completed projects, shop, etc upon request.
  • References also available upon request.

I look forward to hearing from you......happy flying!!!!

Big Sky 05-28-2015 09:22 AM

Hello,
Can you tell me if you do, or would be interested in doing a repair job, have a 1.20 size plane that the landing gear was ripped out of and needs repairing, The plane is no longer in production and I do like the plane as it flys very well, Cant find anyone local that can or wants to do it, I had a guy in our club that used to do repairs for people but has past away now. I live in south jersey. Let me know if you would like me to send you some picks of the plane showing the damage in question. Thanks, Frank

RonTins 07-05-2019 09:45 AM

It's been 4 years since this thread was last active so kindly have my apologies if you are no longer in business however in the event you are, will I be able to interest you in a customization or upgrade project on a 1/4 scale Cessna 182 ARF I have been milling on?
Kindly send me a message and I'll do well to respond as soon as I can.

Rontins.

Thanks.