ST Engines out of Mexico has new glow to gas conversion and I got one for the BGX-1. Here's what's in the kit.
Here's the original engine.
Here's how it's done.
1. Remove the hub and carb. Keep the''O'' ring for the Walbro carb.
2. Remove the glow plug. Kit uses a 1/4-32 spark plug.
3. Remove back plate, drill 1/8 hole and tap for the supplied pressure fitting for the Walbro carb.
4. Install the carb adapter, carb and sensor ring. The instructions show the correct location.
5. Connect the RCEXL ignition.
6. Connect you battery, add prop, gas, and enjoy!
7. I used a Zinger 18x6-10 prop. Here's the proff!