Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Schumacher Raptor conversion PLS HELP

Hey guys,

Okay so I have a Schumacher raptor and I want to do a conversion with this truck I was maybe thinking like something bigger like a 5 cc or 5.9 cc engine and maybe other engines so this is why im asking you guys is there any sizes or tips or any help you guys can give me thanx?

Thanx for your time
    Hey I\'\'\'\'m a very enthusiastic RC Guy and I love this hobby and I subscribed to this website for some tips and help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Schumacher Raptor conversion PLS HELP

Anyone PLS Help I'm doing this in about 1 weeks time pls help! I really need it
    Hey I\'\'\'\'m a very enthusiastic RC Guy and I love this hobby and I subscribed to this website for some tips and help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You might look around in the other forums. This forum is basically about converting Weedeater, Chainsaw, and Leaf Blower engines for airplanes.

Good luck with your project,
    AV8TOR
    If it is not SCARY, it is NO WHERE NEAR powerful enough!!
    All R/C planes have expiration dates---> It's just not printed on them anywhere!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A 5 cc engine is awfully small to be converting it to gas. I don't know if anyone has ever done that before. I know that NGH makes a 9cc gasser for airplanes. Maybe you could adapt their carburetor and ignition to your engine?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah but a 9cc is quite big i thought maybe like a 5.9 because you get a engine from hpi for it a 9cc is quite big for a truck especially a 1/8 scale i know cen makes 7.7 cc motor but my budget is to low for that so i was thinking a 5cc or 5.9