Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

Problems when inverted

Old 06-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Problems when inverted

ORIGINAL: pe reivers

Nobody forces you to read all the crap we post.
That is the funniest short answer i've ever read and will use it elsewhere with your permission
Old 07-06-2013, 11:56 PM
AA5BY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Problems when inverted

ORIGINAL: pe reivers

Like referring to C-1022 without posting a link or using quotes?
I know it's the Walbro service manual, but who else does as well? Come on, be fair!
Even then, The service manual does not provide a solution for the WB carbs going richer with the regulator on top (carb in downdraught position). Their carbs are not meant to fly and experience 20+ G-forces while doing so, but are built for hand-held appliances. We find out they are not perfect, so we are searching for solutions to the problems.

If that is like wasting your time, like I said, nobody forces you to read on.

A month after this post, Pe has left us to fly high. The post provides a quick synopsis of the character of a very helpful and knowledgeable contributor to model engine support. Pe Reivers was our good fortune and to his family, may they be consoled by the knowledge and legacy that Pe was one of the best of the best.