Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

Forum Question (for this category)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 07:57 AM
BBriBro
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Question (for this category)

Why are there only 3 pages in the "engine conversions" section? acutally right now I only see two pages. when other topics have dozens and dozens of pages of threads? Usually the topics don't move too fast in here, but some of the older info I was looking for has gone off of the last page now. Is there a way to search for ALL of the threads I participated in? If I go to the member list, and enter my name, it just shows the most recent activity. So how does one find an older topic? It's really not that old, only a month or two old, I have searched for other topics, and come up with threads well over a year old, so what's the difference?
Old 05-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: Forum Question (for this category)

Brian, go to the top of the page and where it says "Display topics from last" and opt for more days in the pull down.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:42 AM
BBriBro
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Forum Question (for this category)

ORIGINAL: hobbsy

Brian, go to the top of the page and where it says "Display topics from last" and opt for more days in the pull down.
thank you, I never even thought to check that. Makes sense though, 14 days in the "engine conversions" category doesn't have nearly the post count of the "3d flying" forum. That just shows how much activity is in the other forums, I never bothered to change that setting, and always had more than enough pages of research. Is there a way to search for all posts by a certain user? Not just the most recent.