Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

which one

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 04:13 PM
msparkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which one

hi all, thinking of getting new heli either hbk3 or hbk4 ,,just wondering which is the better in terms of stability and ease of setup, have had hbee FP and hbee CP 2 years ago , which i managed to hover fairly ok in kitchen ,ended up getting fed up because tail wag on both was pretty bad ,so im thinking get something with a proper gyro this time....any neebies tried starting with this and what was your reaction to it in terms of stability and gyro setup
thanks.....
Old 09-29-2010, 12:08 AM
lje553
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: which one

My suggestion is avoid the cheap root and but a good heli first. It will save you time, money, and frustration. I suggest a raptor 50 or a trex 500-600
Old 09-29-2010, 08:14 AM
msparkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: which one

hey lje553i read one of your other posts ,i know your right, but i know she (missus) will kill me for forking out so much right now, especially when i still cant do figure of 8's , at the same time i know smaller heli's are less stable, harder to learn on , and as you said i prob. spend twice as much on repairs and upgrades as what trex or R 50.... nice write up in beginners forums ,wellentertainingas well a true and honest.