Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

3 in 1 controller esky cp3 problem

Hi. I've a problem with the esky cp3 2.4GHz 3 in 1 controller. The led on the side of it just blinks red and green after plugging in the battery, throttle stick and trim all the way down. It doesn't change to solid green. I've tried rebinding it multiple times, but that doesn't work, all the servo's work when I move the sticks. But when Imove the throttle on the control it changes to solid red. The heli is brand new too. I've tried searching the internet and multiple forums for a solution to my problem, but I've come up with nothing. Please help.
    Thanks,
    Parker

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 3 in 1 controller esky cp3 problem

Additional Question:
    After playing around with my helicopter a little bit Inoticed that when I put the throttle all the way up the green light on the 3 in 1 controller stays green like its supposed to. If I reverse the throttle switch on the remote, when the throttle stick is all the way down it turns and stays green. Has anyone else seen this before? I'm a little nervous to plug in the main motor to see what will happen if I start with the throttle all the way up. Also, do the two switches underneath the batteries might have anything to do with my problems? There's nothing in the manual about them.
    Thanks in advance,
    Parker

CirencesterGloucestershire, UNITED KINGDOM
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    My CP3 is a later model with a 4in1 receiver, so it may be different, but in the manual it does refer to the switch positions under the battery, as relating to different models, so it might be worth checking that again. I'm assuming you switch on the remote tx before connecting the heli battery (unpredictable things happen if it's done the other way round). My manual isn't to hand at the moment - I'll check it out if this doesn't fix it (or you haven't solved it another way). Best.