Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Newbi question

Old 10-05-2014, 09:04 AM
inkslinger1960

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbi question

I just started looking at the E-Sky electric belt helicopters and I like to know can one use a Spectrum Tx DX6i or do I have to change the Rx to match the Tx .
How would I know witch Rx to get or use , I'm planning on getting a DX6i Tx in a couple of month's . I am a newbi and trying to master my Blade CX2 before moving up and I'm not planning on doing any stun's,flip's
ect: too old for that, I just want to fly around my big yard in the summer. Are all E-Sky Belt driven?
[h=1][/h]
Old 10-10-2014, 12:16 PM
phillyD

Sorry Bout the late reply. The RX wil have to match the TX or at least be compatible like DSM2 and the DSMX
Old 10-12-2014, 12:44 PM
inkslinger1960

Originally Posted by phillyD
Sorry Bout the late reply. The RX wil have to match the TX or at least be compatible like DSM2 and the DSMX

Sooo just saying, if I was to get something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPEKTRUM-2-4...item2c8c2ec67c
will it work with all micro heli under a 450 size heli?

Old 10-18-2014, 09:29 AM
inkslinger1960

Originally Posted by phillyD
Does the Belt Driven E-sky's helis come with a Rx that has a DSMX or DSMX in them or do I have to change them out if I buy one?