Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

LAMA V3 collet/blade grip question

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

LAMA V3 collet/blade grip question

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:06 AM
RaptorPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LAMA V3 collet/blade grip question

Hey guys,

I have a E-Flight Blade CX2 and was wondering if the up-graded CNC aluminum E-Sky LAMA V3 collets / blade grips would fit a CX2. Anyone try this or have both heli's that could check fitmit??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Esky-Lama-V3-CNC...QQcmdZViewItem

BTW, I know Vortex stuff works on the CX2, and MicroHeli makes CNC'ed grips, was just looking for something different (purple bling) and I noticed the upper and lower ball joints on the blade grips are same size on the LAMA were the CX2 are different from upper to lower rotor. There might be a performance gain for the CX2 using LAMA blade grips due to the ball joint placement depending on how different it is from the CX2.

Thanks, ~Mike............
Old 06-14-2007, 01:51 PM
RaptorPilot

Default RE: LAMA V3 collet/blade grip question

No body? Well, anyone have the up-graded grips that can either mic the grips for me or perhaps ship me the old plastic ones for the cost of shipping?

TIA ~Mike........
Old 06-14-2007, 03:35 PM
gregkabob

Mike, I have all the upgrades except the blade grips. I know someone has some so come on and help Mike out.

Greg
Old 06-15-2007, 08:11 AM
JP44

A friend wanted folding blades on his CX, so he put stock E-Sky V3 collets and Xtreme blades on his CX and it flies fine. Don't know if it will fit the CX2, but I suspect it would. Also, don't know if the CNC Lama parts will fit the CX, but again I suspect they would.

I put all CNC parts on my Lama V3 and the results were horrible. Went back to all stock except for the center shaft to keep the flybar from popping out.