Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

ESKY LAMA V3 (WHICH VENDOR)

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

ESKY LAMA V3 (WHICH VENDOR)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 12:33 PM
civichb98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESKY LAMA V3 (WHICH VENDOR)

Does anybody know which is the BEST vendor to get the Esky Lama V3 with good service and great prices. I've gone threw several websites looking for Esky Lama V3 and I've seen good prices and some pretty crazy. The other thing is that every vendor shows different picture's of the Lama v3, some Lama in white and some with different Tx. I checked out RaidenTech.com and they have the lowest prices but how do you know how great they are. Plus they don't even have a section by letting them know what Tx and the mode you need.

Give me your best opinion please
Only vendors in the USA
Old 10-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Dilligaf Inc.

Default RE: ESKY LAMA V3 (WHICH VENDOR)

Contact betapilot if he dont have it he can get it and his service is second to none, he personally test flys each heli he sells to make sure it is flyable when the customer gets it and he will do most of the fine tuning for you.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:52 PM
civichb98

Naw, I don't think so. I don't someone to mess around with the item before he ships it out.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Druss

that's a pretty funny view but I'm sure he'd be willing to make an exception in your case and not touch it. while the service he offers probably isn't as important for a co-axial most "RTF" heli's are not really RTF. I've seen some with swashplates so screwed up and servos not level that it takes an hour to get it really ready to fly. betapilot does that for you using his own batteries so that you can truly get a RTF heli, charge the batteries and fly without worrying about anything else.

had a friend get a blade cp new that he thought was RTF but took off and did a left roll as soon as he gave it throttle, $40 in parts later with a level swash he was flying fine.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:56 PM
civichb98

Where do I find the guy? I google it and didn't find it. Plus, I think I'm going to buy my Lama V3 threw Hobby-Lobby.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Dilligaf Inc.

All you gatta do is pm him here on rcu betapilot, a.k.a. Rusty. He is a great guy, trust everyone here you will not be disapointed! He has great prices, ships fast and if you have a problum he will do anything he can to help he is the owner of a great hobby shop here is the link to his website www.castlerockhobbies.com beleave me if you buy from him you will have nothing to worrie about. Where else can you chat with your net lhs whenever you want?[8D]
Old 10-28-2007, 11:59 PM
crimsonrain22

Ill second for betapilot great all round guy and top notch service.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:12 PM
jerryboy111

ORIGINAL: civichb98

Does anybody know which is the BEST vendor to get the Esky Lama V3 with good service and great prices. I've gone threw several websites looking for Esky Lama V3 and I've seen good prices and some pretty crazy. The other thing is that every vendor shows different picture's of the Lama v3, some Lama in white and some with different Tx. I checked out RaidenTech.com and they have the lowest prices but how do you know how great they are. Plus they don't even have a section by letting them know what Tx and the mode you need.

Give me your best opinion please
Only vendors in the USA
well, if u want the lama v3, xheli.com has the best price $69.96 as advertised. i got one from them, no problem, flies good, needs minor adjustment before flying. they say all their helicopters are in USA standard mode-2. it is the same thing that hobby has as far based on other people's post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:16 PM
raghya

try dealextreme.com. it's the cheapest and offers free shipping worldwide. the only drawback is that the delivery time is more than anyone else.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:17 PM
raghya

Oops...didnt notice you wanted only US vendors. Dealextreme.com is based in hong kong.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:37 PM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just ordered a v4 from these and they do the v3 too ,comes with lots of spares and a spare lipo too.
[link]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Esky-LAMA-V3-RC-Helicoptere-20-Lame-2-LiPo-Simulateur_W0QQitemZ250184407817QQihZ015QQcategory Z142753QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem[/link]