Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips, now includes BELT CP MANUAL

Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips, now includes BELT CP MANUAL

Old 08-25-2009, 05:37 PM
jonnymobil

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips, now includes BELT CP MANUAL

Is there any way to decrease the responsiveness of the servos?i need to add some negative exponential to the right stick (mode2) i did this with my walkera 4g3 and it made a world of difference.i am still new and i have found out that your radio setup is vital to learing.if things aint right,you wont be able to learn.i have a walkera 4g3,a belt cp v2 and a king 3.i like the fact that the walkera does not explode every time i crash it.i have crashed it 10 times and i have not broken anything.but i want to get out and fly one of my larger ones but last time i tried the belt i had a bad crash.i have the stuff to fix but i want to tone down the servo responce.also i think i could use a little more head spead during hovering.how do i achieve this?

any help on setting up my helis to be easier for a beginner to learn to fly would be very much appreciated.i want to learn to fly 3d no matter how long it takes me.PLEASE HELP ME!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:57 PM
JDBlackhawk123

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I'm not that far along with the Esky either, but the only way I see to adjust the servo response is to move the metal connecting arm to the servo so that you relocate it furthest from the servo horn. There are three holes in the servo arm, where the metal connecting rod is bent to an L-shape and fits into the servo arm. MY King II has the connecting rod inserted into the middle hole in the servo arm. Think leverage-if you connect the metal pushrod to the hole closest the pivot point on the servo, less stick movement will be needed to get the servo arm to move. If you connect to the point furthest from, then more stick will be needed-it will be less sensitive. Of course, the other way would be to adjust the servo response via your transmitter-but I don't know how this can be done with the stock Esky transmitter (at least on mine). A programmable transmitter such as a Futaba or any other brand allows for this. Perhaps someone else here will post something i haven't thought of.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:16 PM
pat.curtin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Esky Transmitter Manual and Tips

ORIGINAL: Druss

Esky is negative shift (some have had success using futaba crystals in them).

PPM is Pulse Position Modulation
PCM is Pulse Code Modulation

Both are on the FM band, PCM can just transmit more information than PPM can.

Question for anybody. Do you know if the GWS and E-Sky and Futaba Transmitter FM crustals are all compatible? I see where some say the GWS and Futaba are. Others say E-sky and GWS are. Doew any one know for sure? Please email at pat.curtin@q.com thank you
Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 PM
dauphinak

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Druss. I have a King 2 TX, model no 0406A that I am using to fly a CP2 at the moment. Can I use this Tx to fly a Belt CP? Cheers