Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

EK2-0704A esky gyro question.

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

EK2-0704A esky gyro question.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 07:59 PM
gnd2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EK2-0704A esky gyro question.

ORIGINAL: Gittle

It's all COOL!!! [sm=shades_smile.gif] Just Keep ON Keeping ON! You need a pretty high end Gyro for that to work. Adjustable gain from the transmitter. Futaba or Jr/Spektrum.
Well, my first HH gyro was the gy401 (which is installed on my trex450SE) so that's why I was in the "gain from the radio" mindset. I know I can't expect them all to be exactly the same but I'm starting to see a quite a bit more variation than I thought there would be. Plus I'm still learning Chinglish...
Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 PM
cwalls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EK2-0704A esky gyro question.

The single wire on the EK-0704A has to be unplugged from the RX and the gain has to be set at the gain pot on the gyro. This is if you are using the stock TX. I found the out the hard way, however I do not get any hold out of the gyro now no matter if the gyro switch on the TX is up or down.