Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

HBFP tail motor fade

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Empty Wallet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HBFP tail motor fade

I bought a new HBFP. Its a real nice unit thats easy to fly and alot tougher than my Eagle50. The only problem I am having is that as I fly it and the battery slowly drains, I have to continuously move the tail trim to the right to keep the heli straight in a hover. Is this normal? I dont have to do this with the Eagle50. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
RMG2

Default RE: HBFP tail motor fade

ORIGINAL: Empty Wallet

I bought a new HBFP. Its a real nice unit thats easy to fly and alot tougher than my Eagle50. The only problem I am having is that as I fly it and the battery slowly drains, I have to continuously move the tail trim to the right to keep the heli straight in a hover. Is this normal? I dont have to do this with the Eagle50. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
That is normal for the HBFP. When you have the proportional set correctly you will have a little yaw left at the start of the battery, and will yaw right towards the end of the battery. You can just ignore it and fly with the stick, or you can trim it a few clicks as necessary.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Empty Wallet

Thanks RMG2
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 AM
nuttcaze

Yep mine does the same thing too, it's just how it is having a tail motor though, it might not do it as bad with a LiPo but I still crash so Ni-Mh's for me, crash proof