Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

E-sky honey bee king 2

Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

E-sky honey bee king 2

Old 12-09-2011, 05:31 AM
sam-huggins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-sky honey bee king 2

A friend of mine gave me a E-sky honey bee king 2 (never flown). I replaced all the missing parts on the heli. The transmitter had no charger but I bought one and the center post is postive on the plug. The center post diagram beside the transmitter plugin showes it to be negative. Most all chergers I have ever seen are center post postive. Should I reverse the wires on the charger so the center post is negative or get away from rechargeable batteries? Can someone shed some light on this? [email protected]
Old 12-09-2011, 04:21 PM
aircrash

Default RE: E-sky honey bee king 2

Never charge rechargeable AA batteries through the transmitter. Any transmitter, no matter what the brand is.
The Esky transmitter is not designed so to use the charging port. It is there for unknown reason...

If you want to charge rechargeable AA batteries then just take a separate charger.

One more thing. The Esky transmitter works better with alkaline AA batteries. If it is the 2.4Ghz version then the batteries last for a long time.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Mad Man Marko-RCU

Default RE: E-sky honey bee king 2

All the JR and Spektrum transmitters have the center post negative. They have been that way for years. You must be careful to make sure you use the proper charger with any transmitter that uses rechargeable batteries. I would just use alkaline pencells in the Esky transmitter.