Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

This is UNREAL

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Denny10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is UNREAL

They said because I did not report.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:00 AM
ginnz
My Feedback: (2)

thats just freaken rediculous....... man, havnt they got better things to do??? geez. id say contest it.

i just pm'd you for your address, i will send some spare blades if ya want. :-)
Old 07-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Zimatosa

ORIGINAL: Denny10

They said because I did not report......
Didn't you talk to a game warden right when it happened? You said "game warden said not to worry it was a act of god." I am confused....Print your post from the forum for your court appearance and the name of that warden that said that...The more you have to fight this the better...I hope you got their name!!?

Good luck,

Z
Old 07-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Denny10

Yea I talked to a Natural resource person which I thought was a game warden I called them on the phone and the department trying to say I did not call in but I have my cell record lol I talked to a attorney today he laughed at the whole thing he told me it was just a procedural the game wardens go thru because of citzen call in or something hell i do not care the whole thing has just blown me away i go tomorrow and will post what happens
Old 07-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Denny10

Ok here we go I went to the pool today just to relax I live in a resort so alot of out of town people I over hear these people talking about hear that someone in there building video taping someone hitting a bird with a helo so I just yelled out hey that was me anyway they do not know the people but I am putting up a flyer well i already have to see if they would contact me because I could really use there help with all this wouldn't that be great finally some good luck hopefully they are not gone already

Denny
Old 07-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Zimatosa

If they are computer literate, it will be on Youtube in no time!!!! I already did a search today and found nothing, I will keep checking...

Z
Old 07-24-2008, 07:12 AM
Denny10

I do not think it went after it I think it just did not see it in time I was around my building then when I went over the roof about 30 feet or so that is when they meet
Old 07-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Denny10

My luck has changed Judge absolutely could not believe that he threw it out plus no GW office was even there and Judge flys rc stuff too he could not believe it and that a GW would even write out a ticket ole well no ticket !!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:58 PM
DumbDawg
My Feedback: (3)

Way to go.... now to just get the heli replaced...

happy fly'n .... soon
Old 07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
warpnine

Excellent news Denny! That is great!

Maybe you should get an owl decoy or something to set up the next time you fly? What are pelecans afraid of (besides helicopters)?

I hope that more folks will help donate toward your new heli!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Denny10

I really hope I can locate that video I have been all around putting up flyers around my complex lolol
Old 07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Zimatosa

ORIGINAL: warpnine

Excellent news Denny! That is great!

Maybe you should get an owl decoy or something to set up the next time you fly? What are pelecans afraid of (besides helicopters)?

I hope that more folks will help donate toward your new heli!
Apparently, you need to craft yourself a life-sized Killer Whale....[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52o5yV6G7tY]Check this out![/link]

Pieces,

Z
Old 07-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Denny10

WOW man that was wild I really hope I get that darn video if indeed it is of me but I know of no other helo's almost decapating a pelican I still cannot believe it I dreamed about last night woke up freaking out my wife had to shake me lolololo
Old 07-24-2008, 05:25 PM
warpnine

After seeing that video (and some of the other ones that come up afterwards), I wouldn't fly your helicopter near one of those whales either! Ouch! These birds must not be too smart, or have very good eye sight - otherwise you would think they'd know to stay away from the whales...

Unbelieveable!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:31 PM
davideh2

ORIGINAL: USHobbySupply

Its not a matter of how much you can send. Every bit helps! Even parts would help, as it could give spares!

Its the thought and friendships that matter most!

Michael
Hey Micheal, I'll kick in $10. No Pay Pal acct. Can you charge it to a card. Let me know the best way to do this.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
ginnz
My Feedback: (2)

a set of blades are on there way.... their 315 Aligns...... should work for ya.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:54 PM
DumbDawg

Hey Guyz... way to chip in there... its kewl.... we have a ways to go yet... if you consider how many peeps came to look and could have kicked in even 50 cents we'd have a bro back in the air... I would have hoped the helo people... especially those people who have been helped out here by others would have returned a bit and coughed up a couple bucks to help.

To those that HAVE helped.... MANY THX.... to those that can help and haven't... come on it won't hurt you and even kinda feels good know'n you helped another guy out... If you truly can't help... no worries

I think it would be hugely kewl if we could all get in line here and actually have Denny be able to get a helo on order here by Friday night... or before. the blades have been thrown down...

happy fly'n
Old 07-24-2008, 07:55 PM
joeyhatch11

Just waiting to hear how to give a few bucks. Where do we send it and how are we paying?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Rosebud6

Dropped you a 20 spot. Good luck.

sales at ushobbysupply dot com via paypal.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:06 PM
joeyhatch11

Thanks I get paid first thing in the morning. Direct deposit so I'll be sending some cash. God that sucks. But not to worry we got you covered. hahahahaha DAMN BIRDS.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 PM
warpnine

Hey guys - way to help! Excellent!

As you probably know, Michael at U.S. Hobby Supply is coordinating the collection. You can contact Michael at: [email protected] I'm sure there are several ways he can accept these donations.

There is also a link on the U.S. Hobby Supply web site to purchase a gift voucher, which can either be sent to Denny's e-mail or just tell Michael in the order comments that it is for Denny's helicopter. The gift voucher link is: http://www.ushobbysupply.com/gv_faq....63020130d54fb0

Way to help a fellow pilot! Thanks!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 AM
DumbDawg

Thanks Joey... it all works... we be get'n this guy back into the air... There just isn't a bird big enough to keep us RC universe people from not making a comeback.

Happy Fly'n
Old 07-25-2008, 03:06 PM
USHobbySupply

NEWS FLASH

We have reached our goal. I have now collected enough funds (thanks to YOU ALL) to send Denny10 a brand new BeltCP barebones kits. We even have a few bucks left over to cover a servo or some other part that he might need.

This would not be possible without the very generous, caring, giving people here on RCU. You all are the best and deserve to pat yourselves on the back!

His package is packed, labeled and being taken to the post office today!!!!!! We should expect him to get it Tuesday/Wednesday!

Three cheers and thank you all again,

Michael
Old 07-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Zimatosa

ORIGINAL: USHobbySupply

NEWS FLASH

We even have a few bucks left over to cover a servo or some other part that he might need.

Michael

Send him a list of safer places to fly in his state....and a copy of that book....Um? Something or other for Dummy's? Can't remember the title, there are so many.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:58 PM
DumbDawg

Thx go out to yourself Michael for even going the extra you've gone as well. Have to say if it wasn't for the dumb cross border junk I'd be a customer for a very long time too. Well done.

happy fly'n

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.