Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Help needed with honey bee V2

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Help needed with honey bee V2

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 05:53 AM
krazypara3165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed with honey bee V2

Firstly hello!

I was a member on another Helicopter forum but things seem very quiet in comparison to here!

Anyway, I was given the above helicopter for Christmas its hard to fly but its enjoyable (just about good enough to hover now) Ive had plenty of crashes but repairing it is teaching me more about it

Anyway so far Ive managed to go through several rotor heads and plenty of ring like push rods and a flybar to top it off.

However, I had a rougher than normal landing on Friday and i never noticed that the tail fin had snapped and caught the tail rotor. Tried to start her up again and put a bit of power on before i noticed the problem. Unfortunately, by that point it was too late. the motor was red hot and it no longer works.

So I'm assuming I need a new tail motor (no problem as I need a new fin too this is a good opportunity to upgrade to the cp3 tail.

But how do I know if I have damaged the 4 in 1?

Cheers everyone!
Old 04-19-2016, 11:24 AM
Fxndfill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too have binned the tail rotor blade but can't seem to find any for love more money. Only have had 20mins flying. Seems a bit Rich when companies sell a heli with no, what I would call , essentials spares backup.... If you know of an upgrade to another tail fitting please let me know.
All help appreciated.