Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

43t belt upgrade questions

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

43t belt upgrade questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:27 PM
ddrummer1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 43t belt upgrade questions

Hey guys just upgraded my HBK2 belt to the 43t upgrade. Herd a lot of good things about this upgrade but found some things questionable. I know it ads a lot of power to your tail for more control but my tail now is extremely touchy. Is this normal. Do I just need to relearn how to control my tail with the new belt. I still have the rate gyro. Im looking at the telebee hh duel rate gyro to give me some more stability with my tail. Also this is not really a problem but for some reason after installing the belt I had to reverse my tail servo. The yaw motions were reversed.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
USHobbySupply

Default RE: 43t belt upgrade questions

If you had to reverse your tail servo, then you got the belt twisted the wrong way. You may also want to move to a hole closer to the center of the horn to reduce touchy-ness.

M
Old 01-30-2009, 10:12 PM
warpnine

I twisted my belt up a few times when I was replacing the tail boom and putting on the 43T pulley, until Z finally told me that the diagram in the HBK2 manual even shows it backwards! Hard to see how that is a translation error from Chinese!

Agree with Michael, your belt is twisted.

Cheers,
Dave
Old 01-31-2009, 12:46 PM
DumbDawg
My Feedback: (3)

Agreed... most likely a twisted belt... Has to come up into the rotor wash... It will get more responsive after the install... when you want a new gyro buy the g401b from cnchelicopter... its better and cheaper than the Telebee...

happy fly'n