Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

e-sky 900??where to buy one??

any one know where i can score one for a decent price?also is there different grades of this heli or just one?i am looking at the e-smart and i see there is 3 different ones,basic plastic,metal version and carbon top of the line version.is the 900 offered this way?also does wny one know of any plans by e-sky to realease a plug and play version or a receiver ready version of the 900?the orange one looks way to sick and at esk price i gotta get one.also anyone know what size motor it uses?i got servos and speed controlls for days but the motor may be hard to score?also does it use full zise servos or is it still micro servos?

how much are they?website says it has been out for a few months but i cant find one for sale anywhere?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: e-sky 900??where to buy one??

I imagine there should be different versions Plastic/CNC/Carbon there always are...but as far as a RTR goes..i dunno...i havent really seen anything past a 350 class be in a RTR package

oh and the Esky 900 is a 500 class heli i hope you know.
    i dont know if its been released yet .. but i found this http://www.rc711.com/shop/product_in...roducts_id=679

says its been sold out..but who knows..i might get this when i get better with my CP V2...bigger is always better... i just need to go and clear out my shed so i can start putting my models in there
    // Esky Belt CP V2 CopterX Head + Tail // Tamiya Stadium Blitzer // HPI Firestorm 10T //

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello, may be here you canfind what you are looking for.

http://www.esky-heli.com/

good luck!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: jonnymobil

any one know where i can score one for a decent price?also is there different grades of this heli or just one?i am looking at the e-smart and i see there is 3 different ones,basic plastic,metal version and carbon top of the line version.is the 900 offered this way?also does wny one know of any plans by e-sky to realease a plug and play version or a receiver ready version of the 900?the orange one looks way to sick and at esk price i gotta get one.also anyone know what size motor it uses?i got servos and speed controlls for days but the motor may be hard to score?also does it use full zise servos or is it still micro servos?

how much are they?website says it has been out for a few months but i cant find one for sale anywhere?
    As a X E Smart owner I would really think twice about the 900 (really a 500) helicopter. Parts are almost no existent for the E Smart and there's a total lack of concern by Esky about this. Buy something that you can get parts for.
    Mike
    \"while inverted down is up and up is expensive!!!\"