Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Warbirds over North Carolina 10-18-14

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Warbirds over North Carolina 10-18-14

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Jeff Foley
My Feedback: (45)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Warbirds over North Carolina 10-18-14

If you live on the east central coast and fly Warbirds....please consider coming to fly with us on October 18th in Rocky Mount NC. We have an ideal field for warbirds....800' x 100', perfectly flat, with clear approaches. Food at the field, primitive camping okay, raffle prizes, any size aircraft welcome. Contest director: Jeff Foley ([email protected])
Old 10-10-2014, 02:43 PM
lawrence b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jeff,
I'll be there if the weather looks good. I don't think my new 109E will be up and running so I may bring old reliable. Let's keep our fingers crossed for nice weather,

It's to bad that you had to work during the US Scale Masters Championships, we had 4 really nice days to fly other than a bit of rain before sun-up on Sunday then it cleared off and was another beautiful day.

Larry B

Last edited by lawrence b; 10-10-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Jeff Foley
My Feedback: (45)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lawrence b
Hey Jeff,
I'll be there if the weather looks good. I don't think my new 109E will be up and running so I may bring old reliable. Let's keep our fingers crossed for nice weather,

It's to bad that you had to work during the US Scale Masters Championships, we had 4 really nice days to fly other than a bit of rain before sun-up on Sunday then it cleared off and was another beautiful day.

Larry B
Hi Larry, Hope you can make it. We are doing the anti rain dance as good as we can!

I wish I could have made the Scalemasters too. Just not enough hours in the day.

Jeff
Old 10-20-2014, 07:39 AM
lawrence b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jeff, Well life got in the way of fun again! Did you guys have a good turn out this year? Hopefully not to many foamies and ARF's, but then that seems to be all that show up at Warbird fun-fly's these days. I'll check out your web site for photos, See Ya down in Lakeland this spring if things go good, Larry