Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

VR/CS Octoberfest Fun Fly and Vintage Rally

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

VR/CS Octoberfest Fun Fly and Vintage Rally

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Michaelj2k

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default VR/CS Octoberfest Fun Fly and Vintage Rally

Make plans to attend The Octoberfest Fun Fly and Vintage Rally at Johnson Field, Oxford, PA on October 8th and 9th 2016. All airplanes designed, published, kitted or flown prior to 1981 are welcome. We'll have awards for VR/CS Class I, II and III pattern, Concours, Scale and Sam models.
Attached Thumbnails Octoberfest.pdf  
Old 08-22-2016, 04:16 AM
Michaelj2k

Here's event information on events, hotels and directions.
Attached Thumbnails Octoberfest 2016 Event Information.pdf  
Old 10-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Michaelj2k

We're watching closely what Hurricane Matthew will be doing by Saturday. So far, we have a good prospect of holding the event and will try to get everything in on Saturday while Sunday looks questionable on the winds aloft. NOAA weather maps look good Saturday morning with the wind speeds picking up later in the afternoon. I hope to accomplish at least three rounds of pattern but will cut it back as necessary. The other events will go on as planned. I'll shoot for making a definite call on Thursday regarding the weather which should be ample time to either go forward with or change your travel plans.

Watch this space for future updates.