Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Joe Nall 2019

Old 04-20-2019, 08:39 AM
rcflyertim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Joe Nall 2019

I have been away from the forum for almost 6 months and I log in to see all the news about Joe Nall 2019 and I can't find any threads. Am I missing something? surely I can't be the only one interested in the event.

I know last year was a bummer for most of us and a lot of confusion and frustration was shared about the mass exit.

The lack of Refunds as well with vendors and campers alike that lost a lot of money I sure may have left some with a bad feeling.

I do know that 2019 Joe Nall will have a new fabric runway on the electric line! That's exciting!

now we can really fly those planes with small retracts and EDF that struggle off of grass
Old 04-21-2019, 06:07 AM
rcflyertim

Maybe I am the only one that likes to talk about Joe Nall 2019! Maybe everyone is busy and no time for Forum talk.
Maybe there is silence because of other issues. Last few years this thread was littered with comments. Something has changed!
Old 04-21-2019, 09:57 AM
rcflyertim

super Bee - what the count of pre-registration?
Old 04-23-2019, 03:02 AM
Mpizpilot
My Feedback: (45)

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Not sure what’s going on either. I’m going as I have for years. No bad feelings about last year. Just not a lot of chatter this year. I think forums in general are just less busy.