Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

20th Annual KC Swap-n-Shop!

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

20th Annual KC Swap-n-Shop!

Old 11-23-2003, 06:57 PM
FreedomFlier
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20th Annual KC Swap-n-Shop!

Attention Modelers,

We are excited to tell you the Kansas City Radio Control Association will host the 20th Annual KC/RC Swap-N-Shop on January 17, 2004. It will be located just minutes from the Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium at Ararat Shrine Temple, 5100 Ararat Drive, Kansas City, MO.

This is the 20th year of the KC/RC Swap-N-Shop and the 7th at the 10,000 sq. ft. Shrine Temple facility. With nearly 160 tables, the event overflows with all types of R/C bargains. Last year the meet sold out with dozens of vendors and over 500 buyers.

So if you want to take advantage of this opportunity to sell RC merchandise, fill out and submit your Swap-N-Shop registration form and get it in early.
[link=http://www.kcradiocontrol.org/2004ShopNSwap.pdf]Registration Form[/link] Again, we nearly always sell out every year of tables, so get you registration in early.

If you not selling, come on our anyhow! You will find excellent deals you won't find anywhere else!

For additional information, or if you would like the registation form sent to you personally, you can contact Jim at [email protected].

We hope to see you there!
[link=http://www.kcradiocontrol.org]KCRC Site[/link][/b]
Old 11-23-2003, 07:03 PM
FreedomFlier
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: 20th Annual KC Swap-n-Shop!

Ooops.. sorry for the spell erroes.. Should have read before posting
Old 01-09-2004, 01:06 PM
DMUCOP
My Feedback: (4)

This is one of the biggest and best swap and shops in the midwest!
Old 01-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Bill DCat

I can't seem to access the KCRC web site or it's registration form.

Does anybody know what time the doors open for this event?

Thanks in advance....
Old 01-15-2004, 07:49 PM
BalsaOvercast
My Feedback: (16)

[link=http://www.kcradiocontrol.org]www.kcradiocontrol.org[/link] is back up and online, after being down for a few days. Here is the link to the information flyer: [link=http://www.kcradiocontrol.org/2004ShopNSwap.pdf]KCRC Swap & Shop Info[/link]

Doors open for vendors to set up at 9:00 am sharp. Buyers are allowed in at 10:00 am, and admission is only $4, children under 12 free with adult.

I am the president of KCRC, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Incidentally, we are officially SOLD OUT for tables (182 sold). I hope you can all attend. It's a doozy!
Old 01-23-2004, 01:44 PM
kansasjayhawk

Does anyone know the man who lives in Lenexa Kansas and had a booth at the November swap? I bought some e tech Lipos from him and an Apache charger and would like to get more. He was also selling a very micro plane that used little elctro magnet levers for servos. This thing was very little. If you know who I'm speaking of please let me know. I would appreciate it.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:16 AM
crashawk

if you are talking about the fellow that had the little 3 sided display with the bluebird servos and the gws stuff he has a web site. www.av8hobbies.com
terrific guy, I bought 4 hitech servos from him that I thought where still new because in the boxes. got home and found out that they where used (my fault for not asking) he happily allowed me to send them back for money back or credit from his store (I opted for the credit, get'n me some li-po stuff).
good luck.

Jason