Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

KERRVILLE R/C FUN FLY

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:09 AM
TXJETS
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERRVILLE R/C FUN FLY

KERRVILLE R/C FLYERS FUN FLY MARCH 30,31 AND APRIL 1ST, 1/4SCALE OR LARGER. COME VISIT AND FLY IN THE HILL COUNTRY, 150X1800FT. GRASS RUNWAY, RAFFLE AND PRIZES, PILOT LUNCH ON SATURDAY, FULL SCALE AREOBATIC SHOW AT NOON ON SATURDAY. FLYIN LOCATION COMFORT AIRPARK, COMFORT TEXAS, HWY 27 BETWEEN COMFORT AND KERRVILLE, 2 MILES WEST OF COMFORT ON THE LEFT, FOLLOW THE SIGNS, EARLY ARRIVALS OKAY, CAMPING OKAY NO HOOKUPS. JETS ARE WELCOME. FOAMIES AND HELIES FLYING EACH DAY AFTER THE EVENT. GUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] OR CALL RANDY AT 830-285-0364
Old 03-30-2007, 09:12 AM
dragonpilot
My Feedback: (38)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KERRVILLE R/C FUN FLY

Hi Randy,

How is the weather out there? Is the field flyable wet? Forcast doesn't look that good for tomorrow either, was planning to come out there to visit.
I think we have enough rain! I hope it stops.

Tim