Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Xtreme Flight Championship

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Xtreme Flight Championship

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Jason 3-Danhakl
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xtreme Flight Championship

Guys I'm posting this to try and get the word out that the XFC is happening again. The date is 06-20/22-03. This will be one of the closest things to a TOC freestyle contest you will find. I fact the 02 TOC used the rules written for the 02 XFC. You will also get to see the finest heli pilots in the world. It will be held at the Waco historical society airfeild in Troy, OH. This is about 30 miles north of Dayton. As some of you know the United States Air Force museum is located in Dayton. This isn't your average museum! Its a place where airplane lovers could spent a week. Just letting everyone in on a chance to see a contest with nothing but world class freestyle where the pilots consider a torque roll at 8 inches off the deck boring!!! Hope to see everyone there.
Jason Danhakl
Team Futaba