Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

C/L FLY IN at Beaumont R/C Club

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

C/L FLY IN at Beaumont R/C Club

Old 07-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Grun-Herz-JG54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C/L FLY IN at Beaumont R/C Club

I would like to invite everyone to our first Control Line Fly In, Saturday July 26th, 9am till you get tired of flying! We are located on the new Folsom Drive extension between Dowlen Rd. and Major Dr.,in Beaumont Texas.

We will have three or four grass circles. We will BBQ some links and have cold drinks FREE for the pilots. We might try to have ballon bust, but as of now I'm the only guy willing to crash his plane! :stupid:

I(c/l newbee) am trying to get control line going at our R/C club so we only have three dedicated C/L pilots, but I hope thats about to change. Don Still told me he would bring the Stuka out for a spin or two! IF you need any information or directions to our field e-mail me at [email protected] or call Don Still at his shop 9am to 5pm Mon-Sat(409)835-0303