Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

CHANGE...Sept 16, 17, 18 2010 Bomber Field B-17 Gathering

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

CHANGE...Sept 16, 17, 18 2010 Bomber Field B-17 Gathering

Old 09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
FliteMetal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CHANGE...Sept 16, 17, 18 2010 Bomber Field B-17 Gathering

CHANGE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I discovered this morning there was not any announcement in RCU for this annual event...much less its date change.
The dates for the 2010 B-17 Gathering at Bomber Field were changed last week to Sept. 16, 17, and 18, 2010.

It was announced a banquet is to occur after the event is over, the 18th. Everything else remains the same per the
Model Aviation calendar announcement. I found someone posted the correct dates in the RCU calendar.

To the best of my knowledge Mac's B-29 is still to be here...

To get to Bomber Field from IH-10 take the Brookshire exit to SH 359 north. At old Hwy. 90 take a left and go about 150 yds. and then take a
right over the railroad tracks. Continue on SH 359 north until you get to Monaville. Follow the highway signs carefully. At the yellow flashing
light turn left onto SH 1887. Go about 1.5 mi. and Bomber Field is on your left. You can't miss the big gorilla in the front!

To get to Bomber Field from SH 290 Business, exit to SH 359 south and across the railroad tracks. Continue south on SH 359 until you get to
Monaville. Turn right at the flashing yellow light onto SH 1887. Go about 1.5 mi. and Bomber Field is on your left. You can't miss the big gorilla
in the front!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Lazer
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CHANGE...Sept 16, 17, 18 2010 Bomber Field B-17 Gathering

Should be a super event! One thing though. Is there a road map showing how to get to the field?