Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

2010 Hamburg Jet Jamboree, October 7 - 10, Hamburg PA

Old 08-28-2010, 03:06 PM
RickBoyer
My Feedback: (37)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 2010 Hamburg Jet Jamboree, October 7 - 10, Hamburg PA

The 2010 Hamburg Jet Jamboree

The Farview R/C Flyers would like to extend a fantastic opportunity for you to join with us in flying turbine powered and electric or piston powered ducted fan radio controlled model aircraft at the Grim Airpark in beautiful Hamburg Pennsylvania, (Perry Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania). Located just minutes off of Routes 78, 61 and 222, our club will be having an AMA sanctioned jet rally on October 7, 8, 9 and 10 from 9:00 am til dark. Food and beverage will be available all four days. 10' by 20' tent spaces are still available (for $125) and must be prepaid by October 1st. (please fill out the Pre-Registration/Tent Rental form, see attached below) Pilots may arrive early on Wednesday for practice flying.

Our flying field is located at 375 Farview Road, Hamburg Pa 19526 (Perry Township) and has the following Radio Control user friendly amenities such as, an impact rolled 200' by 1800' grass runway, covered pavilion, aircraft hangar, kitchen facility, long secluded private drive and an abundance of parking as well as several thousand feet of flyover zones. This privately owned property is a state registered airfield and is one of the nicest flying sites in the northeast! Only 2.4 Ghz radios will be allowed at this four day event. Our field is very turbine friendly! Kingcats and Bobcats are welocme to fly off of this grass field!! Electrics do very well off of our grass runway as well!!

If you have any questions please visit our website at www.farviewflyers.net or visit www.bvmjets.com or contact CD Rick Boyer at richard.a.boyer@lmco.com 610-944-9150, CD Erik Rudjord at erdujord@ptd.net, Event Coordinator Lee Buskirk at lbjms@verizon.net, Dave Renninger at xxspeed@comcast.net, Safety Officer Jim Ellis at racer8297@verizon.net, or Assistant CD's Dave Malchione and Pete Malchione at BVMJPO6@aol.com

Very sincerely yours,

Rick Boyer CD 2010 Hamburg Jet Jamboree
Secretary, Farview R/C Flyers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Vt57253.pdf (50.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf
Lg16586.pdf (37.9 KB, 17 views)