RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/events-shows-fun-flys-airplanes-100/)
-   -   Countdown to Perry! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/events-shows-fun-flys-airplanes-100/10893895-countdown-perry.html)

Loopman 01-05-2012 06:12 PM

Countdown to Perry!

Well here we sit just 56 days to the Southeastern Model Show at Perry, GA. I see that all the tables have been taken and most are paid for so it looks like the potential is there for another great show! I plan on getting there Friday morning and will have several planes and a bunch of "table fodder" to sell. Hope to see most of you there and look forward to talking shop with most of you. Looks like right now I'll have a Goldberg Chipmunk, ESM Spitfire, Texas RC Bucker Jungmann and a Wildhare 30cc "SBach" to sell. let's hear what the rest of you are bringing or looking for.

Happy Flying!

Loopman :D

dphillips3 01-09-2012 08:50 AM

RE: Countdown to Perry!

I am sooooooo ready!!!!!!! I love it. I can't sale, too busy buying/looking. Me and my dad always look for old pattern stuff or giant scale projects.

Tell me about that Bucker, I might be interested.

iflyg450 01-09-2012 10:30 AM

I am looking for any Delta and pattern kits, Glow Ducted Fan planes, and Control line stuff! If you have any of this let me know I will be there Friday cash in hand.

pkoury 01-18-2012 09:19 PM

Not sure what all I will be bringing but as of now:
Cox Waco with an OS Gemini 160 twin
Jack Stafford Twin Comanche kit
Goldberg Ranger 42 kit
Three quarters of an F-14 parkjet with swing wings and a complete kit of the same
Fuji BTE64 with C & H ignition
A couple of boxes of "stuff" (hardware) that I will never use.

Not going to bring the trailer cause filling up the back of the truck for the return trip home already eats up the majority of the annual hobby budget.

52larry52 01-26-2012 06:28 PM

I'am a buyer, not a seller so I'am bringing CASH and an EMPTY pick up truck !!!

d boothe 01-26-2012 08:09 PM

I know you guys have some skelletons in the closet to bring out! let us know so we can plan our shopping!

DocYates 01-27-2012 08:18 AM

I have a Ziroli P47, built, in primer, with retracts, and gas engine installed, if anyone is interested, let me know and I can deliver it to Perry.
Tommy

F.Ciccarello 01-27-2012 10:20 AM

Well I'm not going to set up, I canceled my tables. looking forward to the show. [8D]

LP 02-02-2012 06:26 PM

I am taking some of my builders kits to Perry
Sig Ryan Sta
Sig Sky Bolt
Sig Liberty Sport
Top Flite P51 (.60)
Sterling P51 (.60)
Lairdair Xcellerator 87 inch wingspan
ARF World Models Dago Red P51 with retracts (New in Box)
Built Planes
Custom built 30% Cap 232
Yak 54 with DLE 30 engine
Maybe Custom built twin , looks like a giant Hots
Giles 202 with BME 105
Engines 3W 50 (Low Time)
Brison (fox) 4.2 (1/2 gallon break in Gas)

stuka 02-05-2012 05:28 PM

Looks like I will be going back up as well. My buddy is bringing up a Ziroli Bearcat ready for glass. Has retracts as well. Not sure if he is selling with motor. If any one is interested I can get more details. I may be bringing up a turn key Ziroli P-47 as well. I can give more info on it if interested.

Loopman 02-06-2012 04:15 AM

Tick Tock Tick Tock... Gettin closer everyday! I really look forward to seeing a gathering of fellow nutcases (modelers) who throw (fly) money (models) into the air! I have revised my list and will have the following planes there.

Goldberg Chipmunk - airframe only
GP Mister Mulligan - airframe only
Texas RCPlanes "Bucker Jungman" includes throttle servo and switch.
GP .40 size stick with OS .46SF ARTF
Turnigy G-25 with Turnigy 45amp ESC
Turnigy 3000mah 4S batteries
Hitec Digital Programmer
Magnum .70 FS
Magnum .91 FS
Custom Painted Aces of Iron WWI 1/4 Scale Pilot Bust
Assorted RC Items

On a more serious note, last year I had a set of retracts go missing from my table so you guys be on the watch out for table theives, Let's watch our stuff and our neighbors as well.

See Ya There!

Loopman ;)

P47Tbolt 02-07-2012 04:23 AM

I am bringing 6 airplanes with everything except radio/receiver

Top Flite p-47 Tbolt ARF converted to razorback TT 91 4s
H9 Ultra stick 60 TT 91 4s
Ultra Sport 40+ super tiger 45 with retracts
GP Extra 300 Patty FTL-45 gas
Tower trainer 40 Magnum xl40 with Futaba radio 72mhz
GP Escapade Saito 82
and bunch of table small stuff to sell.

should be there Friday morning around 9-9:30

I will be in Heritage building Tables B1-B4
stop by so we can meet in person:D

carlgrover 02-08-2012 12:57 PM

I'll be there with an empty pickup and a pocket full of money. Looking for bargains, as usual. I think this is my 5th of 6th time down there. 6 1/2 hours on the road but I enjoy it every year. Hotel reservations already made.

What's the earliest I can sneak in there Friday morning and expect them to let me in? I know what's on the flyer. Just wondering how early they start admitting buyers.

Loopman 02-08-2012 03:55 PM

Carlgrover,
I don't know but you can try getting in early. I have tables every year and I have customers before I can finish setting up! Now they may be fellow tablemates but I kinda doubt it.

Happy Flying!

Loopman ;)

Southskier 02-18-2012 05:07 PM

My son and Iare coming down and Ihave a question. Iam looking for a trailer, nothing too big and expensive, but something in the 4x8 to 6x10 range. Are there guys there selling theirs who are looking to upgrade? Just curious as Ihave a friend who has a 6x12, but Iwanted something a little smaller. Just wondering if Ishould wait, or go ahead and purchase?

Also,,, Iam looking for micro stuff and electrics to fly!!!!.... ;)

Thanks,
Rob</p>

LP 02-18-2012 10:31 PM

I have seen some trailers for sale there just about every year
Clear Skies
LP

DougB1 02-19-2012 07:29 PM

Hey there F.Ciccarello I am needing another table, where was yours ? Mine is in the Heritage Building
DougB1

F.Ciccarello 02-20-2012 03:38 AM

I don't know if they are still available. My tables were in the miller /murphy building.

d boothe 02-27-2012 08:39 PM

Bringing some kits, sig 1/6 cub, sig 1/6 clipped wing cub, goldberg anniversary cub, new ready to fly 76" cub with 52 4 stroke, an old timer slow flght with 26 surpass and some odd and ends. Looking for a senior telemaster kit and an engine or two, maybe a twin 4 stroke.

telejojo 02-28-2012 04:23 AM

I'll have a 80cc yak and CMP P-40,Top gun F-15 and a few other planes.The Yak is airframe (Lanier) only. I might bring the cmp Texan with a Saito 1.80

DougB1 02-28-2012 03:31 PM

JUST got the trailer loaded and now I find out I have to make room for two more planes. They are not 40 size but 1/4 scale ones !!! [:@] I am being a good guy and hauling them down to Perry for a guy from Florida to pick up ( I'm in Louisville,ky ) Do I hear gas money coming my way for this extra work :D

lever02 02-28-2012 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm bringing a Zimpro T-6 I bought on a previous trip to Perry.

stuka 02-28-2012 05:39 PM

Ziroli Bearcat is coming for sure. Wing is glassed fuse just about ready for glass. Will include retracts and brand new Quadra 75. Aileron and flap servos installed as well as the retract valve and servo. Not much left to do. Let me know if anyone is interested. We will be in the Miller Murphy Building. Bringing up some 8 channel futaba transmitters and 7 channel as well.

d boothe 02-28-2012 06:48 PM

Some interesting birds flying south!

telejojo 02-29-2012 04:27 AM

looking for a 100cc Yak..............................................