Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

S90K Super Tigre

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:27 PM
the mother of invention

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S90K Super Tigre

I have been reading for years all about diesels that you guys have been publishing here on RC Universe. I have finally decided that as much as I love to tinker that it is time for me to get into the fun too. So this morning I ordered a Davis conversion head and a gallon of fuel for my beloved Super Tigre S90K. I bought it new last year for a Telemaster Senior to use for a club trainer. Found it in the classifieds here and added to my collection with the intent to put it in the Tele. I ran it in on my own home brew of E85 and Techniplate 18% oil with OS F plug, (which by the way these tigres run great on).

What wisdom do you all have for me to make this as pleasurable experience as possible? What else needs or could be done to this conversion? Can this be run inverted in a warbird easily? Let me know my next steps for this motor and thoughts for maybe putting this in a AT-6 Seagull ARF inverted.

Eric "Mother of Invention" Langsdon
Old 09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: S90K Super Tigre

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10017452/tm.htm

Check about 6 Threads below yours and there are my early results. More comming.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68462.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1505767