Yes I took all the necessary precautions once it had happened.
It was off to the side of the house where all the chemicals are kept, The room is always kept well ventilated with no rugs ETC so a minimum rist of sparks from static electricity.
Windows opened and luckily no body in the house smokes.
I am still lucky that nothing happened.
Why was it i a glass container?
I ask myself the same question I really should have had it in a metal can.
The large glass bottle is what I use for mixing fuel and I had already started mixing when i found out that I had not metal containers free for use.