Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Everything Diesel
Reload this Page >

Any interest in a group buy of Mini Oliver Tiger .5cc's

Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

Any interest in a group buy of Mini Oliver Tiger .5cc's

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 05:33 PM
DeviousDave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any interest in a group buy of Mini Oliver Tiger .5cc's

Hey guys,

i posted in the big vintage diesel thread over on RCG that I'm considering running a group buy. Apparently, Technohobby who sells these engines welcomes group buys and offers some form of discount on group purchases. This would be a cost plus shipping deal, no profit made on my part from anyone involved.

i have interest in 5 engines from two people so far, and I'm in for at least one. If anyone wants to get in on one of these and/or possibly any of the other engines they offer (they show some interesting diesel variants of a few of their engines) please speak up and pass the word around if you know anyone that might want one it two of these. I'll likely pick up a few extra to put on EBay. But mostly I just want another tiny diesel to enjoy running like I do my Schlosser .25.

Please do let me know if there is any interest!

Dave
Old 10-27-2016, 03:45 AM
controlliner

What will each one cost?
Old 10-27-2016, 05:29 PM
DeviousDave

I won't know until I have solid numbers to approach them with, current cost is about 2 bills but they welcome group buys to get that cost down. I currently have interest to cover 6-7 engines.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:19 PM
Ployd

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Dave,
TechnoHobby also sell 0.25cc Olly Tigers which go like the clappers and would be a perfect mate to your Schlosser 0.25. They do sell on "fleabay" for around USD300.00 which what a friend of mine paid and a group buy would probably finish up around USD200.00 per engine for an order of 10.

Ployd in OZ

0.25cc mini Olly
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0121.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	2188295  

Last edited by Ployd; 10-30-2016 at 03:27 PM.