Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

OS46 REVIEW fly rc12/08

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 AM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OS46 REVIEW fly rc12/08

fINALLY A DIESEL REVIEW the Dec FLY RC has a great review by John Pavlick on the 46 LA davis conversion a radical 3D profile (Lanier) Read the article folks, Granted the regulars
here are aware of the diesel advantage, but this is a great educational thing for the folks not familar with the diesel. and a common avaliable low cost engine was used for the test
no exotic expensive engine. Bob finally gets exposure on his products, This should cause a spillover into diesels in general. I have not had time to hit the field with my 40-50 conversions so sort of staying local with my electric park flyer conversions mainly the TTs and OS 10s which are quiet and flown in the local parks The folks on the other side of the pond have been doing this for decades 1 would guess in the UK mainly PAWS

By the way my E flight beaver is finished and ready to go which is the cover shot on Fly RC dec it is using the ENYA25D. With todays prices it would be an OSLA conversion up front

THe E flight AT6 is about done and will get either the TT34 or OS32 with the Davis head both engines run on bench and ready to go martin