Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

Stuka an other conversion on the way

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 07:37 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stuka an other conversion on the way

While at the local HS today picking up a norvel 061 to become diesel they had a Stuka some limitd edition , so I was told-- built up one pc wing built up tail feathers same and a plastic fus really looks nice decent hardware set up fot a 400 gearmotor or brushless equiv
with that hugh cowl and some mods will nicely take a n inverted small diesel 074 norvel?? 39 inch span very decent control hardware
the fus will need some ply and stringers to stiffen up no big deal, gobs of room for tank, throttle servo.
It is distributed by Hobby people called flyer club series 39 inch span really looks nice martin
really funky on the ailerons the are hung below the trailing edge of wing it also has dive brakes but those are non functional
must be for scale appearence

now the bad news the instruction manual made ref to model aeronautical Assoc of Australia so I whipped up Modelflight AU
found it and not available so went to Hobby people here again not available hmm short issue
Old 12-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Ldalmas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stuka an other conversion on the way

plastic body may react with the fuel ?

laurence
Old 12-11-2006, 05:29 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Stuka an other conversion on the way

It is painted can spray with a clear coat ,also inside after mods wil get epoxy coat in fuel tank area I do the same with the balsa
and ply constuction so no oil soak in glow or diesel martin