Notices
EvoJet Direct Support When you have questions and need help from the source, discuss the EvoJet here.

Welcome to evojet.us

Old 02-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Flynstuff
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome to evojet.us

Hello All

We are exited about our cooperation with evojet turbines to be the exclusive USA sales and factory service center for these great turbine engines.

Our equipment is currently being calibrated and will be fully setup and ready to service engines in about a month.

Please check out our website for more information
www.evojet.us

We look forward to working with you.

Happy flying!!!

Last edited by Flynstuff; 02-04-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:41 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Hey Jeff!!

Thank you for purchasing and starting the new company Evojet.us and carrying this great product line!!!!! I have owned my 160vx for a couple years, and just bought my second one, and absolutely love it!! It never fails to start, I have never had a flame out, and it just runs and runs! The GSU is very intuitive and easiest GSU I have ever had to program. Plus, I like that I can change parameters of the engine too. I wish you well with your new franchise, and look forward to doing business with you over the years. Dan