Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > EvoJet Direct Support
Reload this Page >

VX ECU/Micro EDT issue?

Notices
EvoJet Direct Support When you have questions and need help from the source, discuss the EvoJet here.

VX ECU/Micro EDT issue?

Old 05-04-2014, 09:39 AM
bri6672
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default VX ECU/Micro EDT issue?

Hey guys,

I just picked up a booster 90. The previous owner said it was recently serviced back in Germony and has 0 hours on it.

I went to start it yesterday and it's acting a bit strange. When I connect power the micro GSU says " Jetronic VX .4.12" It then starts flashing "Jetronic VX 2009" and that's it....

I can can enter the setup menu and did the throttle programing but the main screen is just the flashing Jetronic 2009 screen.

if I disconnect the battery and wait a little bit and re connect I get a memory error and it says to hit set button to reset. I the. Loose all the throttle settings..

Does anyone have any expierence with this??
Old 12-05-2014, 08:54 AM
HAMMERDOWN
My Feedback: (100)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you get this figured out? I just bought a used EvoJet Booster 160 and have the same problem.