Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Cannot ascend above ground effect

My Falcon 40 flew well for a short time. Now with a fully charged battery, it will not get above ground effect no matter how far I advance the throttle. The blades seem to be spinning fast enough to generate lift but no go. If anyone can tie their helio down and measure the rotor rpm at full throttle, it would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Terry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Cannot ascend above ground effect

Tying your heli down isn't the best idea.(I personal feel like it dangerous)

I know it's fixed pitch but don't know much about it.

It sounds like something changed like a setting in the radio or linkage something is broken.

Did something happen from the time it was flying to now?

ORIGINAL: trahm

My Falcon 40 flew well for a short time. Now with a fully charged battery, it will not get above ground effect no matter how far I advance the throttle. The blades seem to be spinning fast enough to generate lift but no go. If anyone can tie their helio down and measure the rotor rpm at full throttle, it would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Terry
    IT\'\'\'\'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UN-TILL THE COPS SHOW UP!
    HK 600 / EXI 500 / EXI 250 / Blueray 450 in a tree someplace @#$%^&*()_