Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Raptor G2 GYRO

Have a Raptor G2, older model I think. Have had it for a long time and just now have the time to play with it. Crashed it the other day and had to change the tail section, but guess what, I believe I killed my GYRO. It blinks but will not go solid red. I have bypassed it and my tail servo DOES respond. I can not try the DIP #12 move because I guess I have one of the first TX or something because I only have DIP's 1-10. I read a post on here and have been waiting for a reply about the Detrum GYRO's. I was told that the GY92 was good, but there is no GY92, only the GY48 and GY192.

Can anyone help on which GYRO I can use on the G2? Kinda like the price on the Detrum GYRO's, $12.70. The Exceed's are a little pricey form my wallet these days.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Mike

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Raptor G2 GYRO

The gy48 gyro is really good Tony our pilot even use on the 500 size helicopter and he love it.

Eric

Thanks.........

Mike

Eric,

So The GY48 will work on The Raptor G2? Looked like too many plugs, but I'm new to this and seem to not know alot..........

Mike

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes it will work great if you are new then is a little bit harder for you to do it. but please go to this website helifreak.com and watch bobwhite 101 video he talk about how to set up gyro on that forum.

Eric