Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Bought G2 off Ebay please help!

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Bought G2 off Ebay please help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 07:07 AM
dgoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought G2 off Ebay please help!

I just purchased a G2 off Ebay and got it the other day. The cost was very cheap due to it was spinning counter clockwise uncontrollably. After reading on here and do the checks that I read found that the gear set for the tail rotor belt was bad. I have about one year of flying a F/P heli while I was in Iraq a few years ago and decided to get back into it. I could hover and do some other basic manuevers. The transmitter has the LCDdisplay on it, Which my local hobby shop knows nothing about, and The manual is not real helpful. I have beeen reading posts on here for the last week learning what I can. I'm looking for upgrades for it. Quick fixes for common problems that can hold me over until parts arrive. And most important, help with the transmitter. I would appreciate all help and input. I drive a truck over the road so if I don't repond for a few daysI'm most likely gone.

Thanks,
dgoose
Old 12-02-2011, 02:16 AM
cloudrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bought G2 off Ebay please help!

Hi,

I use the Walkera WK_0701 TR & RX and two Walkera DF36s, which are the same heli as the Exceed G2, and I will do my best to help you get airborne. SoI need some basic information.

Do you have the WK-0701 radio kit?
Which gyro do you have?
Which main rotor head, plastic, or CNC?
Which motor have you, brushed or brushless?