Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Welcome Exceed RC

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome Exceed RC

I'd like to welcome the guys from Exceed RC to their own support forum on RCUniverse.com. This is where you can discuss their products and get answers to your questions directly from the company. Enjoy.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:35 PM
speed run
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome Exceed RC

why can you not get predator 400 parts.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Jonboyw73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all, I have a question about a ESC an a brushless motor for my heli. I purchase an ESC volcano 25A (model 07E03) & Alpha 400 model (63M18) 3500Kv brushless motor. My question about the two are, the three blue wires ( on the ESC) coming out to the motor. There labeled A, B, C. On the motor, there's three wires also, but there clearly marked, Yellow, Black, Red. Question, Which wires on the ESC (A, B, C) gets soldered to Red, Black, Yellow. If you can help me, I would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:35 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you want to solder the bullet connects onto the motor first and then plug in. There is not order on how u connect for brushless motor. If you want the motor to turn another direction then simply interchange any 2 wire.

Andy