Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

reciever just blinking HELP PLEASE

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

reciever just blinking HELP PLEASE

Old 03-31-2008, 04:03 PM
reece-x
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reciever just blinking HELP PLEASE

Okay I turn on my transmitter made sure the trim and the throttle were all the way down. When I connected the battery to the reciever the led just flashed slowly. No funtion. Now if i connect and disconnect it a couple times it will register the rotor will spin wide open. Then only for about a minute I have control then the led goes back to flashing and nothing. I never got a chance to fly it because when it first went wide open it broke the tail blade and bent the flybar . So now I'm just waiting for parts. I already ordered a new receiver and a metal head upgrade. I'm hoping the receiver was the problem. No I didn't touch any of the switches on the front or the back of the transmitter and all my batteries were new and the antenna was attached and extended.[:@]
Old 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: reciever just blinking HELP PLEASE

which heli do you have?

please make sure the crystal on the heli matches the one on the radio. The one on your radio should be TX. The one on your receiver should be RX.

Andy
Old 04-02-2008, 05:46 PM
reece-x

I have the eagle 50. Im not home now but when i do go home Ill check. I know the numbers match except the chrystal that goes in the heli has the letter b after the frequency no.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:49 PM
yadac123

check and let me know. also check if your servos are moving when you move the joysticks. if it does that means you are communicating.

Andy
Old 04-02-2008, 06:25 PM
reece-x

Every few times the led will blink fast a few times then go sold for around a minute thats when i have control but then it goes back to just blinking.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 PM
yadac123

check your crystal and make sure then are connected correctly. look like that's a crystal problem.

Andy
Old 04-08-2008, 12:25 PM
reece-x

I've done all I could do. I've taken the chrystals out changed them around changed them back around made sure the throttle trim and stick was all the way down on the transmitter and the settings were set right made sure the battery was fully charged and the batteries in the transmitter were new checked the antenna and everything else. IT has to be the reciever. Because if it wasn't why does it work sometimes. I think I already posted that I already ordered a new reciever and replacement tail rotor and stablizer bar thats what i had to replace. I'm not upset about it that will be the first and last time I buy a used rc .
Old 04-09-2008, 04:23 PM
yadac123

in that case your receiver might had a crash before so I'm sure replacing it would fix the problem.

Andy