Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

eagle 50 motor

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
kolls
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eagle 50 motor

okey, my eagle 50 motor burnt out for the second time, so i went to the lhs and got another 370sd motor and now it doesnt have enough head speed to take off, so what the difference, one motor i got from exceed was 9t the second was 10t.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:22 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: eagle 50 motor

You have to use the same pinon gear that originally from the eagle 50. Swap the pinion gears.

Andy
Old 06-27-2008, 12:16 AM
cflytrap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: eagle 50 motor

I had tried a Eflite 370SD for BCP replacement motor from my LHS while I waited for a replacement from Exceed. It had an 8 tooth pinion. 8 tooth pinion on a 370sd motor meshed to a Eagle 50 main gear doesnt produce enough headspeed to fly. No matter what you do to the pitch and throttle curves, it will only hover at best, and you will probably burn up the motor trying to figure it out. The Exceed motors have a 9 tooth pinion on them and that makes all the difference in the world.