Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

falcon 40 speed controler issues

puttin it short and sweet I have a new falcon 40 and I think the speed controler is messin up. sometimes when I have it on(controler and evrything) the rotor just starts reving up. or the throttle will stick at a certant point. all this started after maby 4 days of owning it without crashing it. so I contacted the site I got it from and they told me to press a red button on the heli.... well I searched high and low for this mystical red button and did not find it I took apart the speed controler and still didnt find it. so I took it to a local hobbyshop and the guy said he has heard of this many times. so any help would be nice thanks for youre time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: falcon 40 speed controler issues

ORIGINAL: nibbler125

puttin it short and sweet I have a new falcon 40 and I think the speed controler is messin up. sometimes when I have it on(controler and evrything) the rotor just starts reving up. or the throttle will stick at a certant point. all this started after maby 4 days of owning it without crashing it. so I contacted the site I got it from and they told me to press a red button on the heli.... well I searched high and low for this mystical red button and did not find it I took apart the speed controler and still didnt find it. so I took it to a local hobbyshop and the guy said he has heard of this many times. so any help would be nice thanks for youre time.

Two things:
    The "Official" Falcon 40 thread: Falcon 40

As you have found out, there is no red button. There isn't a button of an color that does anything (on the transmitter or receiver).
    Does anything else "glitch"? The tail motor, the servos?
    Helicopter: Closest fulfillment of the flying horse and magic carpet. Igor Sikorsky
    Royal EVO9 TX/F40,HBFP,Trex450Sport