Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

falcon 40 speed controler issues

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

falcon 40 speed controler issues

Old 04-29-2008, 09:08 PM
nibbler125

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default falcon 40 speed controler issues

puttin it short and sweet I have a new falcon 40 and I think the speed controler is messin up. sometimes when I have it on(controler and evrything) the rotor just starts reving up. or the throttle will stick at a certant point. all this started after maby 4 days of owning it without crashing it. so I contacted the site I got it from and they told me to press a red button on the heli.... well I searched high and low for this mystical red button and did not find it I took apart the speed controler and still didnt find it. so I took it to a local hobbyshop and the guy said he has heard of this many times. so any help would be nice thanks for youre time.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:41 PM
dknovick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: falcon 40 speed controler issues

ORIGINAL: nibbler125

puttin it short and sweet I have a new falcon 40 and I think the speed controler is messin up. sometimes when I have it on(controler and evrything) the rotor just starts reving up. or the throttle will stick at a certant point. all this started after maby 4 days of owning it without crashing it. so I contacted the site I got it from and they told me to press a red button on the heli.... well I searched high and low for this mystical red button and did not find it I took apart the speed controler and still didnt find it. so I took it to a local hobbyshop and the guy said he has heard of this many times. so any help would be nice thanks for youre time.

Two things:
The "Official" Falcon 40 thread: [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4826535/tm.htm]Falcon 40[/link]

As you have found out, there is no red button. There isn't a button of an color that does anything (on the transmitter or receiver).
Does anything else "glitch"? The tail motor, the servos?