Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Exceed Raptor G2 rear servo...

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Exceed Raptor G2 rear servo...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 04:54 PM
rftusa2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed Raptor G2 rear servo...

I ordered Esky 8g servos to replace my G2 servos from XHELI. Front servos fits but it binds with the outrunner motor upgrade. I'm using the old ones. The back servo, not the tail servo, is stripped and no longer good. My question is, is the 8g servo good enough? The 8g servos look smaller than the original servos for the G2 but actually fits in the servo mounts.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Exceed Raptor G2 rear servo...

they are basicly the same both are equal but the only difference is the mounting case. You can move the esky 8g to the tail and get the tail servo up.

Andy
Old 05-22-2008, 10:11 AM
rftusa2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Andy. I only have one good original servo working and will use that for front right. The cable of the ESKY binds to the out runner motor. I don't have problem with binding on the original servo. I'll use the ESKY in the front left and back. The digital tail servo is installed and is working as expected with the original gyro. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:03 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NP

Andy