Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Eagle 50 *new flyer pls halp!*

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Eagle 50 *new flyer pls halp!*

Old 02-16-2009, 01:00 PM
UltimateKO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle 50 *new flyer pls halp!*

hey guys and gals,

Im new to flying helis, so I picked up an Eagle 50 (new flyer picked up a 3d aircraft, *** was I thinking?) Well, after a few crashes I have goten the hang of it I think, I just having a few problems.

Crashes have had me replace 4 main rotor blades, 1 tail boom and 1 piece from 50H03-38.

Problems:

The Heli now vibrates ALOT, I have tried to adjust it so the blades track as close as I can get them but with no luck.
Can somebody post a picture of what Im supposed to be adjusting to make sure Im adjusting the right part?

Heli pulls to the right, I adjusted my controler adjuster all the way to the right and it seemed to stop this. There has to be something on the heli I can adjust so I dont have to use my controler for it.

when you throttle up on the controler, the blades dont start spinning till you are almost 1/4 of the way up, is this normal?

Pleas help me, I would really like to go back to learning how to hover but cant because of these issues. I will be checking this thread as often as I can.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:12 AM
hrdcoreglf

Default RE: Eagle 50 *new flyer pls halp!*

The heavy vibration means something is bent. Cant tell if it is tail rotor or main rotor by description , but there is a part that needs to be replaced. The speed at which the rotors spin a slight bend can make flying almost impossible. You need to go through the entire drivetrain and find the culprit. The throttle issue seems to be common with the exceed helis's.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:48 PM
UltimateKO

Default RE: Eagle 50 *new flyer pls halp!*

I toredown the Heli last night and found out its the shaft that goes thru the T-Shape holder. From the looks of it, pn 50H03-10 should come with the shaft I need