Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: EXI 450

EXI 450

I have had a G2 for about 3 months now and have still not been able to even get it to hover. I have upgraded the head to CNC, upgraded to brushless, but still no fun. I have a Blade CX2 4 channel that I successfully fly all around the inside of my house with no problems. Has anyone had any experience with the EXI 450 helos? Which is better the MB450 or the 450ZL Pro Edition? Also will the parts from my G2 work on them. Mainly the servos ... I'm pretty sure everything else will work.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: EXI 450

the g2 is ready to fly and all the programming has been done and set for you. Please check your pitch and you should be able to hover at center stick 5 to 6 degree.

The 450 arf helis are for pro because alot of programming needs to be done. SOrry the g2 electronics can not work with tthe 450 heli unless you go get another radio that allows programming.

Andy
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host

RE: EXI 450

Thanks Andy