Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Art tech falcon 400

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 07:26 PM
DRosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Art tech falcon 400

My cousin has recieved a Falcon 400 for christmas and we can't get the gyro to iniatlize,we have tried turning the tx on in heading hold and non-heading hold and turning the heli on,throttle trim set at lowest point,then turning the heli on....we get a red led on the gyro but no movement from the tail servo,bypass the gyro and connect the servo directly to the rx and the servo works,so we know the servo works.....could it be he got himself a faulty gyro,or are we over looking something?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:44 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Art tech falcon 400

You did a great job by bypassing the gyro to test the servo, so we know the servo is working. ok there are 2 wires from the gyro did you make sure you plug the 3 pin connector into the rudder channel, ch 4, and the other one into the gain chan, ch5.

Let me know as both connector need to be connected to work.

Andy
Old 01-01-2010, 06:19 PM
DRosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya we had to plug the rate wire into channel 5(it was tied and not plugged into the RX) and no luck there either,although I received a text from my cousin today stating he figured it out,turns out we had something plugged into the wrong place.I know we had the gyro plugged into 4 and the single wire rate into one of the three prongs on 5,is it possible we had the single rate wire plugged into the wrong prong,of the three available?I'm now a two hour drive away from him and not exactly sure as to what fixed his problem
Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes if you plug the single wire into the wrong pin, it will not work. You must plug into the signal pin. Look at other servo, the signal pin is usue the white color wire.

Andy