Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

hello...
    i have few problems....
    i have a Eagle 50....and just got an Alpha 400 Brushless Motor kit from Xheli for $80....http://www.xheli.com/brushless-motor...o-battery.html

however, i do not know which wires connects to where! on the direction i should connect the Brushless Motor to ESC...to labeled "A","B", and "C". Which color of Brushless Motor(red, black , and yellow ) connects to ESC' abc???

after that is finishes...where do i have connect my four connector(beside the power to battery side of ESC) from ESC to my eagle 50's 4 in 1 receiver(RX-603)? which slot do i have to plug that in to??? there are six slots...and first three are already filled

lastly...my Wolf battery charger/balancer won't charge my brand new lipo battery??? it worked first time when i charged it ...but then it never charges....is it my battery or charger?

thank you so much! i hate my LHS!!!! may be they will be better next time helping me out!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

the alpha moter has three wires yellow is A black is B red is C this is how my G2 is setup

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thx bunch! ^^ good ol internet!

what about 4 connector from ESC(other then power plug)??? where should i connect that to???(i know it have to connect it to somewhere in RX603 receiver but i don't know which slot)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I dont think the other servo outputs on the eagle 50's 4 in 1 receiver(RX-603) are operational. you could test with a servo to see if moving the transmitter throttle makes that servo move on channel 4 5 or 6. I dont have a spare servo to test it nor do I know if it will work. If your test servo gets a throttle signal on 4 5 or 6 then thats where u plug in your speed control.

I have read about other people do brushless mods but they typically upgrade all of the other electronic components and move away from the 4-1 altogether.

How are you gonna power the new brushless speed controller you got with the motor? Are you gonna use a Y adapter to power the rx-603 and the ESC from the battery?

Hope I was helpful
    Might as well face it, I\'\'m addicted to Hubs.